Each June we have the opportunity to attend a steel convention in NYC. It is a time of a lot of fun for me and a lot of work for Ladd. Ladd's bosses wife, Marianne Ferriola is the perfect hostess and always plans a fun time for us. This year we shopped shopped shopped and toured Ellis and Liberty Islands. It was a very emotional day as we heard the stories of these brave immigrants who faced so many hardships and trials to come to the United States. They were indeed men and women of courage. We also took in a Broadway Show---"Young Frankenstein". Sorry Allan and Corinne, I didn't get a chance to catch up with you this trip. Marianne had our schedule pretty tight. We'll be back to watch Corinne when she lands that Broadway role in "Wicked". Keep up those auditions, Lady.
Nucor Ladies Touring Liberty & Ellis Islands

Me, Judy Hill, Marianne Ferriola, Trudy Dickerson, Rhonda Bloom

Lady Liberty in all her glory...
I wonder how many Nucor Employees would work for these wages...
1 comment:
I am happy to see you are back on board! I wish I could have gone to NYC with you! It looks like you had a great trip!! Keep up the good bloggin!
Post a Comment