Nicholas*Mike*Lynsee*Heather*Blaine*Ladd the Dad*Macey*Addison*Sally*Brad*Emily*Alex*Ashley*Cameron*Christian
We may not have it all together... but together we have it all

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged by Tammy

ABC TAG
A - Attached or single? Attached to Ladd & Red Hats
B - Best friends? Ladd, my girls, my sisters
C - Cake or pie? Totally Pie---any kind but cherry, rhubarb, mincemeat
D - Day of choice? Sunday---The Lord's day of rest and I use that to my advantage
E - Essential Items? Mascara, my red planner, my cell phone and my tiny copy of the Book of Mormon
F- Favorite clothing item? Comfortable Shoes
G - Greatest ambition in life? To be a "Popular" BYU Education Speaker and sing in the Tabernacle Choir
H - Hometown? WEST Corinne, UT!
I - Indulgence? Going to lunch with friends, Diet Coke, shopping at Deseret Book
J - Jan. or July? JULY---hands down. I HATE WINTER AND COLD. That's why I am NEVER leaving the South except if I ever get to speak at BYU or sing in the Tabernacle Choir
K - Kids? Heather, Blaine, Emily, Brad, Macey (grand-KID), Lynsee, Mike, Addison (grand-KID), Ashley, Nicholas, Alex, Christian, & Cameron
Life isn't complete without? Family & Diet Coke
M - Movie? "Move Over Darling" with Doris Day and James Garner---the first movie I ever saw
N - Number of bros and sis? 3 Brothers and 3 Sisters.
O - Oranges or apples? No Contest---APPLES
P - Phobia or fear? SNAKES SNAKES SNAKES
Quote? "The Day Obedience Becomes Your Quest Rather Than Your Irritation Is The Day You Gain Power" & "Attitude IS ALTITUDE"
R - Reason to smile? Daffodils & Tulips
S- Season of choice? Spring or Fall---it is a toss up---both are wonderful!!!
T - TV shows? General Conference and the BYU TV Station---sorry it is the ONLY time I watch TV
Unknown fact about me? I like to wander around Barnes & Noble (really any bookstore) because it makes me feel intelligent
V - Vegetable? I LOVE vegetables PERIOD---not one is my favorite
W - Worst habit? I HATE asking people for help
X - ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound.
Y - Your favorite food? I like it ALL except for MUSHROOMS & MUSSELS.
Z - Zodiac sign? Aries

I tag Carole, Janna, Veda, Pam

No comments: